Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hayabusa Turbo Mk1 Golf!!!

VW Golf Mk1 With A 350Hp Suzuki Hayabusa Engine!


Are these guys’ nuts or what? Work of UK based H.R. Engineering that specializes in converting front wheel drive cars to rear wheel drive with any engine option, the heavily modified VW Golf Mk1 has been blessed with a 350bhp turbocharged, 1.3-liter motorbike engine from the Suzuki Hayabusa driving the rear wheels. It's not the first time we've seen something like this as some of you might remember the Smart Fortwo Diablo with the 180Hp Suzuki GSX-R 1000 motor. As you’ll hear for yourself in the videos that we added, if anything, the modified Golf sounds pretty damn sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the indepth blog. the hayabusa looks great. but this bike is crazy fast. you had better have got some motorbike Insurance if you plan on buying this one.Personally I'm gonna stick with my 07 yamaha r6, no bike looks better than this. not even the yamaha 2008 design. I would take the suzuki hayabusa over the 08 R6 version anyday.

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!


Take a look at my webpage; ポールスミス 時計